1. When creating the whole Mad Men vibe, I knew I needed some vintage flair. Luckily, Nikki successfully hunted down these awesome silver rimmed glasses. I also found a pretty comparable set on Etsy!
2. Each bar needs a classic cocktail shaker and while this one doesn’t have the clever little Measures for The Bar detail like my new shaker, it definitely will assist in mixing a mean drink!
3. No section of a home is complete without the addition of layered pieces, in this case these books (The Essential Cocktail, The Art of The Bar, Mr. Boston) really fit the bill. I think they look best stacked under the cool industrial lamp to add a bit of height.
4. What’s a bar without some Saint Germain liqueur?! I love the aromatic notes of the fragrant flavor and find myself ordering a cocktail that contains this special mixture of picked flowers often.
5. This sleek table lamp is the perfect blend of masculine + classic touches. It adds just the right amount of soft luminosity to create a relaxed vibe.
Have a designated bar area in your home? What items do you find essential for the ideal set up?
Lastly, I’m thrilled to announce I’m making a few appearances on a variety of other blogs this week. I’ll keep you posted as my features go live! I’m humbled by all the enthusiasm + support shown around Colour Bloc!